**Good News!** From January 2018 my One-Day Book-Building Workshop will be available as three shorter sessions. You get the same amazing result – one-to-one help with planning your book and a personalised writing schedule – but in three sessions instead of one.
My Book-Building Workshop is ideal for authors starting from scratch on all types of non-fiction, but is perfect for business books, history, cookery, self-help and mind/body/spirit. This one-to-one workshop runs for one day, and by the end you will have a detailed blueprint for your book, together with a sensible writing plan for getting the job done in the time you have available.
During the day we will discuss:
- What you want to achieve by writing your book
- Who your reader is
- How your book will help them
- The Unique Selling Point of the message you want to get across
We then plan:
- The content of each chapter of your book
- What material to include and what to leave out
- How you can include marketing tactics such as seeding in your writing
- How long your book will be and how long it will take you to write it
By the end of the day you will have:
- A title
- A subtitle
- A blurb
- The beginning and the end
- A detailed chapter-by-chapter plan for each section of the book, with word counts and plans for illustrations, if relevant
- My unique One-Page-a-Day writing schedule that will enable you to fit your writing into your working week
I recently took Sophie’s One Day Book Building Workshop, which was fantastic and exactly what I hoped it would be. During the workshop, I went from having a few ideas for a book to having the title, subtitle, each chapter planned out and even a writing schedule. I would highly recommend this workshop if you are planning on writing a book. Thanks Sophie!
Chris Gough, RAW IT
If after your Book-Building Workshop you feel you would like support throughout the writing process, I recommend my full coaching programme. This includes:
- Two one-hour face-to-face or Skype meetings to discuss your progress
- As much email feedback as you need as you work through your writing schedule
- Access to my cheat sheets and workbooks, with practical tips to help your writing flow
Fees: £295 month
Please note, this package does NOT include copyediting. For editing fees, click here.
To book your one-to-one workshop or full book-building package, complete the form below and I will get in touch to discuss availability.