Good News! From January 2018 my One-Day Book-Building Workshop will be available as three shorter sessions. You get the same amazing result – one-to-one help with planning your book and a personalised writing schedule – but in three sessions instead of one.
Ideal for starting from scratch on all types of non-fiction, but perfect for business books, history, cookery, self-help and mind/body/spirit. This one-to-one workshop runs for one day, and by the end you will have a detailed blueprint for your book, together with a sensible writing plan for getting the job done in the time you have available.
During the day we will discuss:
- What you want to achieve by writing your book
- Who your reader is
- How your book will help them
- The Unique Selling Point of the message you want to get across
We then plan:
- The components of your book
- What material to include and what to leave out
- How long your book will be and how long it will take you to write it
By the end of the day you will have:
- A title
- A subtitle
- A blurb
- The beginning and the end
- A detailed chapter-by-chapter plan for each section of the book, with word counts and plans for illustrations, if relevant
- A timetable to help you plan writing your book around your working week
If after your book-building workshop you feel you would like support throughout the writing process, I recommend my full book-building package. This includes:
- A monthly one-hour, face-to-face meeting to discuss your progress
- As much email feedback as you need as you work through your writing schedule
Fees: £295 month
Please note, this package does not include developmental editing. For editing fees, click here.
To book your one-to-one workshop or full book-building package, complete the form below and I will get in touch to discuss availability.